TIMETABLE AND SCHOOL RULES
From the first day of school every pupil must bring a full pencil case (pens, eraser, rules, pencils…).
The school provides a ring binder, paper, and the course book or photocopies.
Pupils who do the activities in the afternoon must bring: passport or ID, sports clothes, swimming suit, towel, sun cream and a raincoat.
|9 am - 12 pm||Lessons (one lesson lasts 50 min.)|
|12 - 1 pm||Lunch|
|1 - 2 pm||Supervised homework|
|2 - 6 pm||Afternoon activity and snack|
|6 - 6.45 pm||Swimming pool open|
NON-ATTENDANCE AND LATE ARRIVALS
If a pupil arrives late or can’t come to class (illness, accident, etc.), the school has to be informed immediately by phone at +41 22 703 51 23.
Parents are responsible for ensuring that their children have health, accident and liability insurance, since the school’s insurance doesn’t cover these risks.
- Permanent markers are not permitted.
- In the classroom chewing gum, caps and mobile phones are prohibited.
- Pupils are not allowed to smoke in the school nor in the immediate vicinity.
- If pupils bring, take or sell drugs at school they will be immediately and definitely expelled.
- Pupils registered for the whole day are not allowed to leave the school grounds until the end of the afternoon activity (6pm), unless they ask for permission in the school office.
- In order to ensure a good atmosphere, the school asks the parents to remind their children of certain social rules, such as punctuality, dress code, hygiene, courtesy, tolerance, acceptance of differences, etc.
THE PUPILS’ BEHAVIOUR IN THE CLASSROOM AND DURING THE ACTIVITIES MUST BE EXEMPLARY.
To use the lockers at the school, the pupils need to bring their own padlock.
LOST OR STOLEN OBJECTS
The school is not responsible for any lost or stolen belongings. Pupils should leave valuable things at home or deposit them in the school office.